Wednesday, August 29, 2018


DAY 18
‘MY OBSERVATION AND TEACHING ASSISTANCE’




            Hello everyone, how are you? Hopefully everything goes really well. So today was my 18th day in TAU, I supposed to have a teaching practice as my third class, however there was no supervisor today; therefore I assisted the teaching practice.
I started the teaching assistance by administering quizzes for grade 8 science and also grade 8 Agrihome. They were asked to answer four parts of quiz which consist 10 items per each. The students were really focus on doing the quiz. They could finish it on time even though they have to copy and answer the items. I was really amazed, they are truly smart. After administering the quizzes, I went back to the hostel since the schedule for teaching was at 3 PM.
At 3 pm, I continued my teaching assistance by attending the class at grade 9 Agrihome. Ms.Elaine asked me to administer an assignment to the students, that was drawing a character sketch for one character in Beuwolf.
Firstly, I explained them that what they are going to do is just draw a sketch on a paper by symbolizing it without giving any explanation. Then I showed them some of the best works of 9 science as the example; however they are not allowed to imitate the ideas.
  The students were really enthusiastic in drawing the character sketch. I recognized they had brilliant ideas in doing the project. Some of the students tried to draw the sketch in different way from the others. That is good, because the real winner is the one who do the same thing but in different way.


           

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 29 ‘GOING HOME, WELCOME INDONESIA’     Today was last day for us in Manila. We went to the Ninoy Airport at 4 am from the ...