Tuesday, August 28, 2018


DAY 17
‘MY SECOND CLASS’


So today is Tuesday. It is the second time for us joining TAU flag hoisting ceremony. The ceremony was held in the TAU’s field in front of Administration building. I recognized that all the audiences really enthusiastic in joining the flag hoisting ceremony.
The ceremony just took about 30 minutes and then end.
            After the ceremony, I continued by my second class of teaching practice started at Grade 8 Science class. Ms.Elaine, my cooperating teacher accompanied me also. I started the class by greeting the students and then continued by the materials. My topic today was ‘the types of adjective’.
            First of all, I saw them three sentences as the types of adjectives, and then I continued by the explanation. The students participated actively during the lesson. I also provided game such as words puzzle, and the fastest will be given rewards. At the end of the class I gave them assignments.



            The first class ended at 10..30, and I continued to my second class that is Grade 8 Agrihome. I just need to repeat what I did in the previous classes. And the students were also really good and friendly. They also participated actively in the class.
            My classes then ended at 11.30 for lunch break. After that, I continued my class observation at grade 9 science. Ms.Elaine started the class by giving quizzes 50 items about the story they already discussed. About 20 minutes before the class ended, Ms.Elaine asked the students to exchange their answers. They then did a correction together.         
            The next class I attended was grade 9 Agrihome, the students were asked to present their previous assignment that is the picture posters that they already made. The students presented their materials well, with their speaking skills, creativities, and also big confidence. I love these students, they were really friendly and nice. After they presented their posters, and then Ms.Elaine gave her feedbacks and also the works that she like.
            At 16.00 Pm the class ended, and then I asked permission to go back to the hostel and write this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 29 ‘GOING HOME, WELCOME INDONESIA’     Today was last day for us in Manila. We went to the Ninoy Airport at 4 am from the ...