Friday, August 24, 2018


DAY 13
‘EXPLORING MARKET’

       

                  Today is my twelfth day in Tarlac Agricultural University. The classes were off, therefore we went to Camiling market for buying some foods and stuffs. We went there at 11 am with friends and buddies. I was very happy, because Ma’am Caroline accompanied us too.
                  Talking about Ma’am Caroline, I am so happy meeting her.
She is really kind and jolly. She always greets me well when she meets me. She always shares her love and supports me. Overall, it is kind of luck meeting her here. She is just like Ma’am Karen, Christine, Elaine, and others who become my family here.
                  Well, we went to Camiling public market by riding a bus. Arriving there, we directly bought the things that we need. I always happy visiting this market, because the market is so clean. I learn a lot from people in here. They prefer to take the garbage in their pocket or bag rather than littering. I am so amazed.


                  After buying everything that we need, the buddies, me, and my friends sited on the waiting place in the market. There were some chairs that already provided.
                  In the market also, we were having some fun. We joint some of women who doing gymnastics. We ate foods, and also had chit-chat until 16.00 PM. Then, we decided to go back to the hostel.
                  Arriving at the hostel, I spent the time with my friends until the evening in which there was a farewell party from some medical students of Indonesia who doing their practice in TAU. We all were invited to join the farewell party. There were a lot of students and also the president of TAU. He greeted us well.
                  At the end of the farewell party, there was also door prize given by the president and staffs of TAU. We were very excited. Some of my friends got bag, key chains, and also cash. Wow, amazing!
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 29 ‘GOING HOME, WELCOME INDONESIA’     Today was last day for us in Manila. We went to the Ninoy Airport at 4 am from the ...