Thursday, August 16, 2018


DAY 5
'MY SECOND DAY OF CLASS OBSERVATION'

            Hello everyone.. How are you? Well I hope everything goes well. So in this post I would like to tell you about my fourth day in Tarlac. Firstly, today, we are asked to come to the administration building to have our identity card in TAU. We went there accompanied by our buddy at 7.30 AM. In the administration building we were asked to fulfill such kind of registration form that will be put on our ID card. After that, we then were told to gather there again at 4 PM.


            Leaving out the administration building, some of us went to the college of education, and some others stayed at dorm because of no observation schedule. My friends and I then decided to go to college of education since we had observation schedule. We went to
the college of education building by riding tricycle. Well, little bit surprising me, why? I just knew that no matter how far or close we go in TAU by using tricycle; and no matter how many people are there, we just need to pay 20 Pesos (IDR.12.000). That is pretty cool.
            In short, my friends and I arrived at college of education. And then we started the observation class with our cooperating teacher. I then again observed the class at grade 8 of science class; class A and B. The observation class today I started at 9.30 AM, and continued at 10.30 to the other class.
            Well, these two classes are the classes that I already attended before. Probably they do still remember my name. In my point of view, these two classes are cute. Why? Because every time I came into the class they always smiled and greeted me friendly.


            During my observation at the second class; class B. There was a salesman came to the class promoting his product. He promoted the ‘dried mango’ of Cebu City. Well, he let me try first. It tastes very good since the dried mango are mixed with tamarind. However I did not buy it since I did not bring any money with me that day.


            You know what? Again, this day was fulfilled by surprising things. The salesman spoke to me with Bahasa Indonesia. He then told me that he ever went to Malaysia and Bandung; one of the city in Indonesia. He spoke to me very fluently.
            After observing the class I then asked permission to Ms.Elaine to get back to the hostel, because I need to get a rest. I am still unfeeling well until today; I get influenza. As I already told you before that Ms.Elaine is a pretty cool and kind teacher, she then allow me to not doing the class observation in the next hour; 1 to 4 PM.
            Arriving at the hostel, I directly took a rest. In the next hour I wake up and I write this blog. So that is all the story today. Hopefully you will be stay tuned reading my next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 29 ‘GOING HOME, WELCOME INDONESIA’     Today was last day for us in Manila. We went to the Ninoy Airport at 4 am from the ...